domingo, 16 de outubro de 2011

DRAWER


















DRAWER

You said you were thinking of me for two weeks at leat
You said you couldn’t stop cause you like me a lot
And it came like a shot
You could just feel
You said your heart almost stop to pound
And it gets warmer when I’m around
So why did you ask me for getting you out of my plans?
Is it one of that unhappy games?
Don’t you see that’s what is hurting me?
Well I think you drawer is confortable and I’ll stay here
You said “once I met a girl we felt in love and she was gone
But now she will come back
And I don’t know what I feel
If I’m still loving her back
But I don’t want to wait for her
Cause now I’m sure I want you”
But next day you said “forget me forever”
Is that the right thing to do?
But I just couldn’t get you out of my plans
I wish someday we can play other game
Don’t you see she only hurts you the way you’re hurting me?
Well I think you drawer is confortable and I’ll wait here
I’d like it more if you were locked with me now
But I knew before what she will never know about
And that’s enough to be glad
I could laugh even if I’m sad
That’s enough to be glad
I could laugh even if I’m sad
Yeah I’m sad cause you’re still in my plans
I wish someday we can play funny games
Don’t you see your drawer doens’t hurt me?
Well here is much confortable
And I’m in peace
No matter what people say about the drawers
That’s ok
No matter what people say I’m not ashamed
Cause feeling are strange
But to feel them is not a shame
Yeah I’ll wait
Cause I finally found my peace waiting in the drawer
Yeah I’ll wait
I’ll wait
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGWVnpv2TAo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário